Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Wildlife Safari tour takes you to the most revered destinations of India - Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, and to the wilderness of Rajasthan at Ranthambore National Park.
What To Expect
- In Agra, behold at the spectacular beauty of the iconic monument - Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort;
- Spend a day exploring the colorful and captivating city of Jaipur - the city of the Maharajas of Rajasthan;
- Embark on a guided safari around the wild expanse of the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, in search of tigers.
On this guided full-day houseboat tour, you’ll paddle through lush paddy fields, picturesque lagoons, and scenic local villages in Alleppey’s backwaters.
Get up close and personal with “God’s Own Country,” getting to know the Keralan countryside away from the roads.
What To Expect
- A full-day backwaters tour in a traditional Keralan houseboat, with lunch;
- Enjoy a tasty local tea or coffee, plus South Indian snacks and a tender coconut;
- Dig into a sumptuous, onboard lunch;
- Escape the busy roads and discover untrodden landscapes overlooking the lagoons.
The formation of the rocky wonder is attributed to the intensified weathering and erosion of stream action that has withstood the torque of nature.
At the heritage-rich destination of Mahabalipuram, is the famous Balancing Rock.
The massive rock stands on a slippery and tiny hill but has never lost balance.
The freezing of water drops, which trickle down from the roof of the cave onto the floor beneath, leads to the formation of the natural stalagmite.
This ice lingam waxes and wanes with the moon.
With years of experience in serving the travel industry and having come a long way from a minor start to having spread our wings throughout the nation, we firmly believe in our abilities to provide the travelers with the very best of India while avoiding all the minor obstacles that come across on the way.